• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Richards, Santiago, Heaney, Skaggs, Newcomb...

That's a good looking staff. Trades happen all the time, but it's possible we could even add Ellis and Smith to that list too. Both have looked fantastic in AA.

Newcomb looked unfazed and unmatched by the best minor league talent in his short appearance today, regularly pumping 95.

I missed it. Where can one watch a replay of the Futures Game so I can check out Newcomb?

I missed it. Where can one watch a replay of the Futures Game so I can out Newcomb?

Best bet is MLB.tv, but if it isn't available immediately, check out the Angels website in the next couple days, you know Alden is going to have an article with some video attached.

Just in words, he was attacking hitters at a quick pace, physically imposing, sitting between 92-95 and generally settling at 94. Throw a couple of big looping curves, they looked pretty knee buckling. He left one up out of the strike zone, which had to do with release point. Another he snapped off in the zone, should've been called for a strike, really fooled the hitter and the ump. Generated a weak pop up and two shallow fly balls to the OF.