• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Friday, July 10, 2015 - Angels vs. Mariners

sorry, i forgot april and may dont count, my bad!

Well you asked when he is going to fix Shoe. So obviously whatever problem he had in April and May has been fixed.

Do you need me to further explain that to you? I can get some pictures and graphs if you learn better that way.

Well you asked when he is going to fix Shoe. So obviously whatever problem he had in April and May has been fixed.

Do you need me to further explain that to you? I can get some pictures and graphs if you learn better that way.

ya explain to me why he's still in danger of losing his spot in the rotation if he's been so good in his last 8 starts.

btw, in those 8 starts hes gone past 6 innings only twice.  he's been extremely shaky to say the least...

ya explain to me why he's still in danger of losing his spot in the rotation if he's been so good in his last 8 starts.

btw, in those 8 starts hes gone past 6 innings only twice.  he's been extremely shaky to say the least...

How is he in danger of losing his spot? Do you have a link to anyone in the organization who has said that?

Also, he's the 5th starter. How many 5th starters in the league average 7 innings a start? His job is to keep the team in the game. And for the last 8 starts, he has done just that. Hell, his ERA is under 4 his last 10 starts. That's most of the season. So yeah.