• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who would win in a race?

Who would win in a race?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a race?

• Albert Pujols
    • Bengie Molina

I would really like to see an iso shot of Pujols there. If he was doing his usual no effort when it's an out, or hustled out of the box. My guess would be, he non challanted it out of the box, and didn't start running till it was kicked.

As soon as he hit the ground ball i dropped my head for a sec, but it didnt look like he started running until he saw the ball go up in the air

It's his plantar fasciitis...as I mentioned in another thread...it has really gotten progressively worse.  It used to be bad starting in July or so, but now it seems like it never goes away.  Something needs to be done in the off-season to fix the issue, if that is at all possible.

And...I still have to think AP could beat Molina...even if he was running on one leg.

If this has anything to do with Pujols' inability to run the bases, then I concur with what tomsred said. Regardless, our offense put up 6 runs today, a number that is fairly competitive and should win you the average baseball game. However, our pitching staff is incompetent and hasn't been able to keep us in games.

EDIT: Pujols wins the race

If this has anything to do with Pujols' inability to run the bases, then I concur with what tomsred said. Regardless, our offense put up 6 runs today, a number that is fairly competitive and should win you the average baseball game. However, our pitching staff is incompetent and hasn't been able to keep us in games.

EDIT: Pujols wins the race

This thread was created because of the last play of the game. Pujols hit the ball to the 3B. The ball bounced off the 3B and went about a mile in the air and bounced to the SS. The SS picked up the ball and threw out Pujols. Bengie Molina would've easily would've been safe at 1B.  

This thread was created because of the last play of the game. Pujols hit the ball to the 3B. The ball bounced off the 3B and went about a mile in the air and bounced to the SS. The SS picked up the ball and threw out Pujols. Bengie Molina would've easily would've been safe at 1B.  

Although I saw the play, I suppose due to me working at the time I didn't realize the ball had literally bounced off of the bag or any of those shenanigans. I realize/hope this thread is in jest, since it seems clear to me that Pujols is not 100% yet.

Let's not forget that AP is and has always been known to jog to first when he hits an infield ball he thinks is going to result in an easy out.  This was always a complaint I had when he was with the Birds and it isnt ever going to change.  Sure, his bad wheels likely ensured this would happen, but he's been doing this for a while now.