• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Islam is bad. Mmmmk

http://bridge.georgetown.edu/new-poll-on-american-muslims-is-grounded-in-bias-riddled-with-flaws/

Pretty good article here about a poll i first heard about on the O'Reilly factor. Basically the findings of the "poll" make it seem like Muslims, even here in the US are so beholden to Shariah law that a worrisome number of them could be disloyal to America. It also suggests that perhaps, the Muslim brotherhood exists here. Anyway, surprise ! it turns out the poll is bullshit from some guy thats a known Islamaphobic fear monger. Like I said though pretty interesting on the whole.

Edited by UndertheHalo

If they think this little stunt is going to fool anyone, they've got another thing coming!  

http://qz.com/446642/muslim-non-profits-are-raising-money-to-rebuild-black-churches-because-all-houses-of-worship-are-sanctuaries/

As if we didn't know black churches were really secret mosques.

I didn't just fall off the beet truck ya know.

Followers of radical Islam have been here forever.  There are wanna-be jihadis who are followers of AQ, the muslim brotherhood, Isis, etc. sitting around scribbling-up plans as we type here.

I agree that this "poll" is a sham (as they all are).  If you stand in front of the Walmart in Newport Beach, you're gonna get a whole different set of responses than you would at the Target in Los Angeles.  I didn't even read it.