• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert Pujols to participate in HR Derby!

Chuck

i'll almost guarantee it ****s his swing up for the second half. 

I doubt it. 

For every ONE player that it ****s up their swing for the rest of the season, all other participants do not see a drop off in production. 

For every ONE player that it ****s up their swing for the rest of the season, all other participants do not see a drop off in production. 

And with our luck, Pujols will be that one player.

As long as he doesnt get pull happy again I think he will be fine. 

Why would he? It's not like he pulls the ball to hit home runs...oh wait.

That is exactly what's going to happen. Albert is hitting so well because he's going to all sides of the field right now, and all this is gonna do is get him in the habit of pulling the ball for what I'm guessing will be over 100 swings.

I am 100% against Albert hitting in the Derby. No reason for it whatsoever.

I hope he does well. If his numbers go down in the second half of the season, this place will go apeshit.

He hit 25 HR in the first half.  If his numbers DON'T go down in the second half, we'll go apeshit.  In a good way, of course.