• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Han Solo Anthology Film in the Works

OK.   As someone that took a long time to warm up to the last three films… I'm pretty pumped for the one coming out at Christmas, and now I read this, which seems bad ass, even if it isn't Harrison Ford.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/han-solo-anthology-film-announced/1100-152836/

I am disappointed that the Han Solo trilogy is no longer canon.  Those were actually really good books.  Being a huge Star Wars geek, I am glad they are doing this.

Would love to see them do a movie based on the book Spliter of the Mind's Eye.  It was written in the late 70s and takes place between Episode 4 & 5.  Always thought it was one of the best extended universe novels.

The Jedi Academy trilogy was another one I enjoyed.  By Kevin J Anderson.  It is probably more aimed toward kids which would suit Disney well.

I am disappointed that the Han Solo trilogy is no longer canon.  Those were actually really good books.  Being a huge Star Wars geek, I am glad they are doing this.

Would love to see them do a movie based on the book Spliter of the Mind's Eye.  It was written in the late 70s and takes place between Episode 4 & 5.  Always thought it was one of the best extended universe novels.

The Jedi Academy trilogy was another one I enjoyed.  By Kevin J Anderson.  It is probably more aimed toward kids which would suit Disney well.

After reading this - i'm recanting my geekdom, since I've never read this shit, haven't ever dabbled into fantasy literature, or got mythical.

I guess by geek I meant, I dig a bad ass mofo, that's shady, and likes to kill funky creatures while hanging with an 8-foot hairy beast.

I don't read comics...but my understanding is that Disney has stated everything publishing going forward is part of the Star Wars Canon, including the Marvel comics....

and it would appear Han Solo has a wife in the comics...who is not Princess Leia