• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woman gunned down in San Francisco. Suspect had been deported five times.

I don't understand why it is so hard to seal the border. Build a tall watch tower every mile. Staff it with a few guys with high powered binoculars and other equipment meant to detect people. Give them radios. Put other guys on the ground in jeeps - also with radios - and have them communicate with one another to stop anyone trying to cross. Probably would cost only a fraction of what we spent in Iraq.

So what's the answer then? Guard every square inch of the border?

Stronger more conservative immigration laws are not going to keep people from crossing the border, no matter what Fox News tells you

They're kind of like ants.

You spray and spray but they keep coming back.

There are power lines already in place along the border. Run an ultrasound wire and put shock collars on them.  Since they run in packs there should be one strong enough to control up to 5 illegals with one collar. Zap em back.

16headexplode.jpg

Saw it in a movie once. Worked well

If we had easier immigration system not only would these people be paying their share it would also make detecting the bad guys a lot easier. If good guys were allowed to come in by just signing up and being background checked and put into the system then we'd know that anyone who is hiding from authorities must be a bad guy. As it is now a lot of citizens in our country are opposed to scooping up every illegal immigrant because they recognize the vast majority of illegals have done nothing wrong except for entering the country to try to better their lives. So they feel picking up those people and deporting them is not worth the time and effort. Nor money. We'd be spending vast amounts of money to remove people who are contributing to society on the hope we also get those who aren't. But if the people who contribute were allowed to come legally it would make determining who the bad guys are a lot simpler.

Became very good friends with an illegal family.  The father was a cook at one of San Antonio's favorite Mexican restaurants.  His hours were 10am to 11pm 7 days a week, unless he got lazy when there was a holiday or he missed work committing a rape. Fat white cons loved his food. 

Yes the mother did clean my house, paid her with check so she had a paper trail because go figure, they paid taxes. They had one daughter, born in Merca, who did have 2 children while here.  If she wasn't born in U.S. she likely would have had 28 to 30 kids like the queen in the hive.

When the grandson was little he always came to the house with grandma.  Mexicans don't like to pay for day care. As he got older I would give him golf clubs out of the garage and started taking him to the range. After time the illegals even paid for golf lessons for him, likely tax payer dollars. 

I moved from San Antonio but was still in contact with them. They called me all excited, he was playing golf in high school.  I am going down to see them end of month.  My hope is that he gets good enough to get a college scholarship, likely to just a small Mexican lovin school, but he would be getting that free college they all get. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

This sounds like the give a mouse a cookie story. If you give an illegal alien a golf club he is going to want a free education.

I do feel guilty because he would have been better off kicking a soccer ball in a dirt field.  He has no chance playing the white mans game, just ask the guy who tells it like it is, our next POTUS.

Edited by Kurt Swanson

The word "deportation" doesn't mean, "see you next week." It means, "we don't want you here."

Regardless of prison population, the idea that a person is deported six times in three years is utterly ridiculous.

The word "deportation" doesn't mean, "see you next week." It means, "we don't want you here."

Regardless of prison population, the idea that a person is deported six times in three years is utterly ridiculous.

So you're saying more prisons then?

Real war on drugs should have been against Mexico.  Lots of people here incarcerated who should not be and free up space for the real criminals. Nothing is going to change until that countries government gets fixed and cartels blown up. Since no POTUS ever really does anything about that, because it has been that way forever, they will still be coming here.  

I don't think most really want to leave Puerto Vallareta to have to get a job or be a gang banger in Reseda. 

We have not paid attention to Mexico for decades and now everyone is freaking. We just like to drink margaritas and catch marlin. This has been broken for a long, long, time. 

Now if The Donald can get an impenetrable wall built AND get the Govt. of Mexico to pay for it like he says, he will get my vote. 

absolutely

Yep. We seem to have money to afford everything else. So we should be able to afford more prisons.

And here is a great idea: instead of paying four times as much to have unionized workers do the construction, how about we open the bidding to everyone and take the lowest bid? Maybe even get welfare recipients to perform the grunt work that requires no skill.

Edited by wopphil