• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Woman gunned down in San Francisco. Suspect had been deported five times.

Sadly, this is a completely true statement.

I don't find it sad at all. You reap what you sow. And instead of me feeling sad im angry that those douchebags up there can't seem to get their heads out of their assholes.

Absolutely atrocious this guy is walking around allowed to interact with the peaceful population that just wants to behave and enjoy life.

Donald Trump is probably happy this happened.

Very sad. RIP.

Wow, Happy? He doesn't need this kind of act to prove his point. It's probably not that rare of an occurance.

Edited by Angels N Skins

I think it's too bad that this tragedy is being used to make everyone fear all undocumented immigrants.

The actions of this psycho doesn't change my opinion of the many undocumented friends I have.

I don't think the murder of this woman is being used to make everyone fear all undocumented immigrants.

I don't even think it's making everyone, let along a majority of the population, consider how the illegal alien was allowed to be released from jail in San Francisco without ICE being allowed to take the now confessed murderer into custody due to his illegal and felony status.

In fact, I saw the murder covered on ABC's national news and the discussion centered on who was to blame for a "paperwork mix-up."  There was scant mention of the murderer being an illegal alien.  Fear not.

I don't think the murder of this woman is being used to make everyone fear all undocumented immigrants.

I don't even think it's making everyone, let along a majority of the population, consider how the illegal alien was allowed to be released from jail in San Francisco without ICE being allowed to take the now confessed murderer into custody due to his illegal and felony status.

In fact, I saw the murder covered on ABC's national news and the discussion centered on who was to blame for a "paperwork mix-up." There was scant mention of the murderer being an illegal alien. Fear not.

I agree. I don't think this is an issue of legal vs. illegal. It's an issue of San Francisco having a ridiculous policy in place that directly contributed to the murder of an innocent woman.