• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you want Scioscia to resign

NrM

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Scioscia to resign

Is Scioscia did resign what manager would want to step into the Angels situation? If Arte cleaned house than Trout and Pujols would probably want to get traded. Geez think what kind of team we would be watching if that happened.

Would that mean that Joyce bats third, and Cron cleanup?

Why would pujols and trout want a trade if scioscia is gone?

If he leaves, does that mean they get paid less?

if you read my statement I said if Arte cleaned house which would infer all front office staff and coaching staff were gone. Why would Trout and Pujols want to be a part of a complete rebuild?

Short of Pujols arguing with Dipoto, how does anyone outside the clubhouse know that Scioscia has (or doesn't have) the support of the players? And, really, bfd either way. Seems likely that guys like Freese, Iannetta, Joice would love Scioscia's renowned patience with underperforming vets.

Voted yes, but wait for the offseason. Bring in new GM with FULL authority over Scioscia's empire, including Scioscia. Leadership is needed that is equally patient with young players. Recruit more athletes and teach them to hit, catch, and throw baseballs. Dump the fools gold strategy of hiring the most expensive FA.

Scioscia had a good run, but is in decline, along with many of his precious vets. The team must get younger and more athletic.

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/04/josh-hamiltons-teammates-not-happy-with-jerry-dipotos-statement/

I know who doesn't have the support of the players

Edited by NJHalo

if you read my statement I said if Arte cleaned house which would infer all front office staff and coaching staff were gone. Why would Trout and Pujols want to be a part of a complete rebuild?

As long as their paychecks clear every month, I really doubt they would care that much

If Scioscia resigned a quality GM could be hired knowing he had full control to re-create the franchise within his/her vision from the top down. As it stands now, every potential GM candidate would have Scioscia and his overall grip on the franchise's vision and direction with which to contend. Its just a fact...as long as Scioscia is here, things will not change.

No need to change if it's not broken. I think your expectations are to high for this team. Angels are in contention at the halfway mark. What more do you want? I'm not sure why you or others like you won't give MS credit for a winning record.

Nine months ago the Angels had the best record in baseball . It's no surprise that the players and the owner sided with MS.

Troll Daddy (pimpmyteam)'s antics used to be cute and funny in a "aww look he's trying so hard!" kind of way. Now he's just annoying and adds absolutely no discussion to the forum. I honestly hope he gets banned.

No need to post your problem here unless you're trying to get attention.

You can call me direct and will discuss things.

714-xxx-xxxx

Edited by notti
No phone numbers posting, use a PM instead

If you're looking to get a petition together to have him impeached you're going to have to get a whole lot more signatures than the same old 30-40 bitchers on here.  If I were you I would work the line at Angels Stadium with the Salvation Army guys.  Wear a white coat and white pants, and maybe Stadium Security won't notice.

Currently at 64 bitchers and roughly 2/3 of the halos fans on here.

All credit, none of the blame.

Some of you deflect as well as scioscia himself.

"But he's going to the hall of fame!"

BFD. he's been here way too long and his act is stale

You can argue until your blue in your face. Scioscia isn't going away and the team is winning.

Move on