• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you want Scioscia to resign

NrM

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Scioscia to resign

If you're looking to get a petition together to have him impeached you're going to have to get a whole lot more signatures than the same old 30-40 bitchers on here.  If I were you I would work the line at Angels Stadium with the Salvation Army guys.  Wear a white coat and white pants, and maybe Stadium Security won't notice.

who pissed in your cheerios?

Because I think he actually means a lot to the clubhouse and players and I don't want to sacrifice this season.  It would be different if I felt he'd lost the players but, in fact, this may have cause them to rally around him.  I just don't want him making player personnel decisions or picking and choosing at random what analytics he's gonna use going forward.  

The underachievers probably love him a lot.  He doesn't seem to hold them accountable for poor plays on the field. 

Because I think he actually means a lot to the clubhouse and players and I don't want to sacrifice this season. It would be different if I felt he'd lost the players but, in fact, this may have cause them to rally around him. I just don't want him making player personnel decisions or picking and choosing at random what analytics he's gonna use going forward.

Why? He is the manager and should be able to pick and choose what's best for the team. I'm fairly sure you don't even understand what type of analytics are helpful.

You're right, winning is starting to get old. We should use more advanced metrics and become the A's. I'm sure Moreno's money can persuade Beane to be our GM.

LOL, does this mean we almost made it to Moneyball, only to flame out at the last moment?

You're right, winning is starting to get old. We should use more advanced metrics and become the A's. I'm sure Moreno's money can persuade Beane to be our GM.

Yeah, because this team has been a powerhouse since '09...can you help but be a nitwit?

Edited by mulwin444

Why? He is the manager and should be able to pick and choose what's best for the team. I'm fairly sure you don't even understand what type of analytics are helpful.

how is what I understand even relevant?  It's his job to give the team every chance possible to garner an advantage.  I have no doubt he's got the best interest of the team in mind, but if he isn't using all of his available resources for whatever reason, then he's doing a disservice to his players.  

As an aside, I am fairly sure I would understand what analytics are helpful or at least I'd be able to pick it up pretty quick.  Does hoping that I can't make you feel better about yourself?  

In your opinion.

I was being sarcastic.  But in reality, the deficiencies of this team are more because players who should be performing a certain way aren't as opposed to a general lack of talent.  We should be a player short of having the best offense in the league relative to career numbers and expectations.  Instead 4/9ths of our lineup could stand to be upgraded.  Even if those players are slightly below average, this is a different team right now.  

If you're looking to get a petition together to have him impeached you're going to have to get a whole lot more signatures than the same old 30-40 bitchers on here.  If I were you I would work the line at Angels Stadium with the Salvation Army guys.  Wear a white coat and white pants, and maybe Stadium Security won't notice.

w0w, much edgy. 

I was being sarcastic.  But in reality, the deficiencies of this team are more because players who should be performing a certain way aren't as opposed to a general lack of talent.  We should be a player short of having the best offense in the league relative to career numbers and expectations.  Instead 4/9ths of our lineup could stand to be upgraded.  Even if those players are slightly below average, this is a different team right now.  

I just want to point out that youth and veterans are much different in baseball, especially hitters. Young players, like the Astros, were brought up and groomed through the minors with digesting the numbers.

I was being sarcastic. But in reality, the deficiencies of this team are more because players who should be performing a certain way aren't as opposed to a general lack of talent. We should be a player short of having the best offense in the league relative to career numbers and expectations. Instead 4/9ths of our lineup could stand to be upgraded. Even if those players are slightly below average, this is a different team right now.

This has to be one of the most insane post I've ever read here. Were you being sarcastic?

I think it would be better for the future of the franchise if Arte grabs control of it. A complete house cleaning at the direction of Arte would be better than another resignation. 

One of the challenges is the players. Most of them seem to love Scioscia