• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do you want Scioscia to resign

NrM

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Scioscia to resign

You have two separate questions here: the first is asked in the threads title "Do you want Scioscia to resign?" and then a different question above the selections that reads "Do you think Scioscia should resign?"

Edit: And then you changed the second question to match the first, so my answer is yes, I really really want him to resign.

Edited by HeavenlyHalos

You have two separate questions here: the first is asked in the threads title "Do you want Scioscia to resign?" and then a different question above the selections that read "Do you think Scioscia should resign?"

Edit: And then you changed the second question to match the first, so my answer is yes, I really really want him to resign.

Yeah I did a quick edit...

not right now for sure.  

Scioscia is actually a good manager.  He's just a crappy general manager.  

His players like him and he runs a good clubhouse 

He's a solid field general yet It appears that some of his biggest weaknesses in this regard are things that could be patched from the use of advanced metrics.  

It's a shame really.  If he stuck to manning the clubhouse and the team on the field and let the numbers guys do their thing it would be my perfect scenario

If he's going to continue to cock block the front office from the coaching staff and players, and there is no reason why he would stop, then I want him gone.  

not right now for sure.  

Scioscia is actually a good manager.  He's just a crappy general manager.  

His players like him and he runs a good clubhouse 

He's a solid field general yet It appears that some of his biggest weaknesses in this regard are things that could be patched from the use of advanced metrics.  

It's a shame really.  If he stuck to manning the clubhouse and the team on the field and let the numbers guys do their thing it would be my perfect scenario

If he's going to continue to cock block the front office from the coaching staff and players, and there is no reason why he would stop, then I want him gone.  

Then why not want him gone right now?

If you're looking to get a petition together to have him impeached you're going to have to get a whole lot more signatures than the same old 30-40 bitchers on here.  If I were you I would work the line at Angels Stadium with the Salvation Army guys.  Wear a white coat and white pants, and maybe Stadium Security won't notice.

He needs to go now. 

Dipoto's front office staff will be finding new jobs ASAP if Scioscia is still around. They can't afford to lose everything Dipoto has accomplished.  It would set the organization back ten years and make us the laughing stock of baseball for the next decade. 

Scioscia has done an excellent job this season keeping information from poorly performing players on a well constructed team.

You must do comedy on the side?

Ok I'll bite ... What information are you talking about that will turn our players into better performers? Please enlighten me Doc

Edited by Troll Daddy

Then why not want him gone right now?

Because I think he actually means a lot to the clubhouse and players and I don't want to sacrifice this season.  It would be different if I felt he'd lost the players but, in fact, this may have cause them to rally around him.  I just don't want him making player personnel decisions or picking and choosing at random what analytics he's gonna use going forward.  

Because I think he actually means a lot to the clubhouse and players and I don't want to sacrifice this season.  It would be different if I felt he'd lost the players but, in fact, this may have cause them to rally around him.  I just don't want him making player personnel decisions or picking and choosing at random what analytics he's gonna use going forward.  

Fair enough, though if these stories are true, I wouldn't hold my breath on the latter.