• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Servais/Klentak

ettin

I would hope so too.  I think there is a good chance for Klentak to eventually move into the GM position, that would be terrific as far as I am concerned.  But it all comes back to Arte, can he really commit to either of these guys, and will he properly empower the chosen one?  Yikes, that's a tough one to answer.

I'm still pissed Jerry's gone but I really do hope that Servais and Klentak are still "running the show" behind the scenes and are trying to execute to Jerry's planned intentions.

LOL. Don't be surprised to see more people get up and leave this shitty organization. They are Dipoto's guys. If Scioscia battled with Dipoto, why the **** would Scioscia not battle with these two? The only difference is now it will just be Stoneman telling them to shut up instead of feel good boy himself. 

Actually, I'm ok with Stoneman right now and Jerry's FO.

Stoneman is known for not making trades and holding prospects;  I'd rather hold prospects like Heaney and Newcomb than trade them for a replacement level rental anyway.

I'd rather Stoneman do nothing than make bad moves.

Most people don't realize that a greta deal of Klentak and Servais' jobs don't necessarily depend on interaction with Scioscia, which in Servais' case is a good thing because him and Scioscia do not like each other at all. 

Servais should still go on with his job handling all things minor league related and Klentak will still assume his position in analytics and providing scouting reports for the players and coaching staff, only to see them completely ignored. 

I would hope so too. I think there is a good chance for Klentak to eventually move into the GM position, that would be terrific as far as I am concerned. But it all comes back to Arte, can he really commit to either of these guys, and will he properly empower the chosen one? Yikes, that's a tough one to answer.

we have already been through this before when reagins was fired people questioned how much power scioscia actually has and who the real GM was. I'm guessing Arte brought in Dipoto to prove everyone "wrong", but then he went and undermined him by signing pujols, and then hamilton giving dipoto no money to work with and forcing him to get low cost guys like blanton, hanson and madson - a stain on his resume im sure he's embarrassed about.

and to make matters worse scioscia's managing in 2012 was just god awful, that was when the first reports came out about dipoto questioning scioscia's managing abilities, and now in 2015 the meeting where one of scioscia's cronies leaked the info probably was the final straw for dipoto.

I feel bad for dipoto because it seemed like arte gave him promises that he would have the power to run the team the way he wanted and then arte makes 2 bad signings that gives him no money to work with and a manager stuck in the 1980's.

The issue is not only scioscia, it is also arte, they both wanna play run the team and have a puppet fill the GM title. they both need to go next year if this team will ever recover.

Edited by JarsOfClay

Actually, I'm ok with Stoneman right now and Jerry's FO.

Stoneman is known for not making trades and holding prospects; I'd rather hold prospects like Heaney and Newcomb than trade them for a replacement level rental anyway.

I'd rather Stoneman do nothing than make bad moves.

So you're saying we're not adding a much needed bat and season over

Most people don't realize that a greta deal of Klentak and Servais' jobs don't necessarily depend on interaction with Scioscia, which in Servais' case is a good thing because him and Scioscia do not like each other at all.

Servais should still go on with his job handling all things minor league related and Klentak will still assume his position in analytics and providing scouting reports for the players and coaching staff, only to see them completely ignored.

So Servais will be ok if his job going forward will likely be implemeting Contact Ball all over again?

I'm still pissed Jerry's gone but I really do hope that Servais and Klentak are still "running the show" behind the scenes and are trying to execute to Jerry's planned intentions.

I believe that we just found out what the organization thinks of Jerry's planned intentions. I expect for the purge to be completed at the end of the season.

ran into servais at the airport. Said he was sad to see his friend go and wished he could tell me more.

He looked pretty bummed.

Edited by Poozy

Klentak should start putting some message like "FU, skip" and "long live JD" in there to see if the man in charge is even reading them.