• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

To the homers who defended the Vargas-Morales trade...

In April everything is clearly obvious when an off season trade didn't work out.

Of course someone with so much time on the board discussing these transactions as yourself, I'm sure you knew all the way back on April 9th what the outcome would be.

You have to love guys who have their linear graph out and have plotted the end of the year results after three weeks.

I just wanted to say thank you because whenever I see your name I think of Bill Nye the science guy and forget about Angels' Baseball for a quick second.

You have to love guys who have their linear graph out and have plotted the end of the year results after three weeks.

I posted something similar in another thread, where I also tried to stay positive after taking the series from Houston, and got attacked from all directions for it, including from a Mod.  Apparently, it's not acceptable to make observations about others' faulty logic...or you have to be one of the special posters who are immune to such criticism.

Remind me again why it wasnt a terrible trade?  Because Vargas is a flyball pitcher?  Because he had one start last year where he gave up 7 runs and without it his ERA was decent?  I remember a whole thread on it from the last forum.

So lets hear it again. 

Remind me again why it wasnt a terrible trade?  Because Vargas is a flyball pitcher?  Because he had one start last year where he gave up 7 runs and without it his ERA was decent?  I remember a whole thread on it from the last forum.

So lets hear it again. 

Ok. So what awesome trade would you have made Mr. GM? Who would you have signed ? Since there was a boat load o f pitching available