• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did Jerry spend a month deciding to leave?

Someone will let JD work in their front office, probably in the next couple months, but he may never get another shot at GM unless the organization he's working for has a great deal of success. 

How many GM openings a year? Maybe 3? Plenty of promising candidates out there.

Pretty sure even with the resignation Moreno would have to let him take that job...   Otherwise there would be nothing to keep front office people from resigning to take a better position elsewhere.

• 2 months later...

This is hilarious. No one here is objective because no one has the facts. Arte hasn't made a public statement. Dipoto has said nothing of relevance all we get is second hand reporting. Do you guys really believe Arte doesn't have his version. One he is keeping quiet to public but certainly will tell his fellow owners.

Do you think when another owner calls Arte and says he is considering hiring JD and want to know what really happened that Arte will say it was all his fault and he wished JD never left?

I am willing to bet 100 right now that he won't be a GM next 12 months from now.

Any takers? The winnings can go to charity.

Curious if anyone took this bet.

I think all you guys who like to bet on this stuff should send $100 to the Miracle League, just as a show of good sportsmanship.  If you're willing to waste it giving it to one another, then do something good with it.  If I get five guys who will send the $100 to Chuck, and he confirms it, then I will too.

Edited by tomsred

I think all you guys who like to bet on this stuff should send $100 to the Miracle League, just as a show of good sportsmanship. If you're willing to waste it giving it to one another, then do something good with it. If I get five guys who will send the $100 to Chuck, and he confirms it, then I will too.

Can't be five guys, has to be in 'n out.