• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

6-3 homestand, 3 games over .500, 2nd place, 4.5 back

We are in the race. However we need a left handed bat. I am not sure if Stoneman is the guy that can get that done.

and I'm not giving up on these guys.

Pitching's been lights out, Trout and Pujols have been spectacular, and the team needs the fans more than ever.

We are in the race. However we need a left handed bat. I am not sure if Stoneman is the guy that can get that done.

and I'm not giving up on these guys.

Pitching's been lights out, Trout and Pujols have been spectacular, and the team needs the fans more than ever.

This season is down the toilet.

Who was babysitting sosh during the post game presser? We left the game early bc we were tired of the circus that Sosh runs. Go get some dinner and who do I see on the tube..The fat man with some suit holding his hand during the presser

I honestly never hated a coach for a team in rooted for (even Lane Kiffin, ya you have to be pretty low in my book) more than I hat the fat catorce.

I compare the 2015 season to season 2 of the jersey shore

Edited by nando714

This season is down the toilet.

Who was babysitting sosh during the post game presser? We left the game early bc we were tired of the circus that Sosh runs. Go get some dinner and who do I see on the tube..The fat man with some suit holding his hand during the presser

I honestly never hated a coach for a team in rooted for (even Lane Kiffin, ya you have to be pretty low in my book) more than I hat the fat catorce.

I compare the 2015 season to season 2 of the jersey shore