• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jonah Keri: Angels Coaches Lazy on Scouting

LOLberman? Really? 

How does anyone listen to that puss bag without wanting to super glue their ear sockets shut? I can literally feel myself get dumber just listening to that scumbags voice. It's not even the content, because if he's on I don't listen to a damn thing, but just the terrible tone of his ass-hatted voice in the vicinity and I swear my IQ starts to drop.

With this report it just fuels my hatred for Arte and scioscia more and more and more and more

You really need to find another team or sport to follow. If anything just for health reasons because the owner is not going anywhere soon.

I agree with Shane. Losing your manager mid-season when you are in the playoff race and that manager has also been with the team for 16 years could definitely have a negative impact.

Although I'd replace the word "organization" with "team" in his original statement. The organization as a whole clearly has issues. Losing Dipoto in this manner did not help.

A while back id heard from some very connected people about how a certain team we play a lot had a very specific plan about our pitchers, except for one who does well against them. The strategy was simple and was mainly based on how their team was constructed, and why they did so well aginst us (offensively), and they couldnt understand how the angels hadnt figured it out, nor why our one guy ised to beat them regularly.

I think our problems in terms of analytics go beyond sosh. That said, if dipoto and company were figuring things out (for arguments sake lets assume he was), if mike refused to listen, that is a HUGE problem.