• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jonah Keri: Angels Coaches Lazy on Scouting

I don't know who Jonah Keri is so his opinions don't mean anything to me.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if this was true. Just look at Bud Norris' stats against the Angels. That isn't a case of "This guy just has our number". It's a case of "What the **** are we even doing up here against this guy". Don't even get me started on Napoli.

I don't know who Jonah Keri is so his opinions don't mean anything to me.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if this was true. Just look at Bud Norris' stats against the Angels. That isn't a case of "This guy just has our number". It's a case of "What the **** are we even doing up here against this guy". Don't even get me started on Napoli.

I actually read his work pretty regularly. Very knowledgeable guy, not at all prone to speculation, and believe it or not, usually pretty high on the Angels. He routinely gives the org more credit than it probably deserves, so this report carries particular weight with me. This isn't a Heyman type who just looks for excuses to blast the org because reasons.

I am always down for an Angels org bash, but I listened to this... very little meat on the bones in that Jonah keri interview.

But Olbermann remembered something Angels-related from 30 years ago.

yeah that was basically the best he could come up with to push his narrative that he's always known the Angels were a ****ed up organization.