• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dipoto liked on here, but....

It always seems that the statistical people in baseball are the level minded and willing to learn people.

The intuition guys seem like the arrogant people who think they are better than what numbers suggest.

So, yeah, it's easier to like Dipoto more than MS.

DiPoto's record here I'd say was overall positive.

some good moves/trades and some that clearly didn't work out.

I think one of the biggest flops -- Josh Hamilton -- is owned by Arte more than DiPoto.

DiPoto was good to Angelswin.com and spoke at the Fanfest several times -- so I wish nothing but the best for the guy as he moves forward.

the Scioscia-DiPoto mix -- which was shakey from the start ended up imploding -- oh well.

as for folks within the organization 'not liking DiPoto' from that questionable source, well, most folks at the top ruffle feathers -- if they don't -- they're not doing their job.

Let's not forget that Dipoto had no control whatsoever over the Hamilton deal.  It was Moreno who wanted him gone, and Hamilton had a complete no-trade clause where he could block a trade to any team.  Hamilton chose the Rangers. He said he felt it was the only place he could get the support he needed.  Dipoto had no choice in the matter.