• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The BIGGEST BUNCH OF PANSY PITCHERS EVER!

Anibal Sanchez should've been the main target. Dipoto should've known Grienke's greedy ass was gonna be a difficult sign. That and at least giving Hunter a qualifying offer to get a draft pick. If he agrees to it, great we have him for one more year and Hamilton never happens.

Pretty impressive how every one of the starters has been SO MUCH WORSE than anyone could have possibly expected.

This was also the case last year, where the starting pitchers underperformed relative to expectations. You would not expect a team starting Weaver, Greinke, Haren, Wilson, and Santana to have problems with the rotation, but it did. Butcher?

Pretty impressive how every one of the starters has been SO MUCH WORSE than anyone could have possibly expected.

I posted something similar in another thread.  It is really quite amazing.  Every single starter is much worse then their career averages.  I am pretty much on the 'fire butcher' bandwagon.  More so to see if something can spark the team at this point. 

Ya,

I posted something similar in another thread.  It is really quite amazing.  Every single starter is much worse then their career averages.  I am pretty much on the 'fire butcher' bandwagon.  More so to see if something can spark the team at this point. 

Ya, it's just unreal how bad these starters have been. I mean Hanson, Blanton and Vargas aren't anyone's idea of all stars, but Hanson and Vargas have ERAs above 6 and Blanton is around 8.

Much like I was with Hatcher this time last year, I'm at the a new voice couldn't hurt stage with Butcher, and hey maybe it sparks the staff into not being as terrible.

Ya,

Ya, it's just unreal how bad these starters have been. I mean Hanson, Blanton and Vargas aren't anyone's idea of all stars, but Hanson and Vargas have ERAs above 6 and Blanton is around 8.

Much like I was with Hatcher this time last year, I'm at the a new voice couldn't hurt stage with Butcher, and hey maybe it sparks the staff into not being as terrible.

Just exactly is this "new voice" going to say?  Butcher will probably go first, but it should be DiPoto.

I posed the question in the GDT, but is there any chance that Iannetta is part of the problem?

Maybe it's his game calling or the preparation before the game. Maybe it's is a pitcher/catcher communication issue.

There is another thread about the bond that CJ and Hank are working on. Strange how half the "quality" starts are from Wilson.

I hope this isn't the case because I like Chris.

Maybe the conspiracy theory about the team playing like junk in order to get the manager and coaches fired is more reasonable. It is just weird that this pitching staff has been so bad two years in a row.