• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Outdoor NHL action in 2014

You'll hardly see the puck from there, if at all, because a lot it will be blocked by the boards plus the angle of your seat location. Fr these games the upper deck seats will offer a better sight angle, but they'll lose plenty because they're so far away.

If you go, I hope it works out well for you.

I was thinking the same thing about getting upper level seats.

That is where I usually sit at Madison Square Garden unless it is a special occasion.

ticket prices released. prices will range from 90 - 280. the higher up the more the cost.

also, they're not planning on making any tickets available to the general public. kings will get 25,000 seats and ducks will get 15,000. kings ssh have the option of buying extra tickets. corporations/sponsors will be getting a few thousand so that people who know absolutely nothing about hockey can go to this game.

ticket prices released. prices will range from 90 - 280. the higher up the more the cost.

also, they're not planning on making any tickets available to the general public. kings will get 25,000 seats and ducks will get 15,000. kings ssh have the option of buying extra tickets. corporations/sponsors will be getting a few thousand so that people who know absolutely nothing about hockey can go to this game.

That's how I'm seeing it. Strictly a 'buy and resale' game to all the people who are into the hype.

If it was at Anaheim stadium, I might consider it. But to go to Dodger Stadium and deal with all that will involve - not a chance. I'll take the money, thank you.

As a STH for the Kings, I'm going to pass on this game. Sure, it'll be a spectacle and a "once in a lifetime" experience. But with the ridiculous pricing? No thanks. I think even if I bought tickets during the pre-sale just to re-sell it... I would end up at a loss. I'm going to take my chances and see what the prices are on Stubhub, Barrys Tickets, etc.

As much as the truth hurts, we're not a hockey market... yet the NHL is pricing it as if we are one. I hope the pre-sale does really bad so they could be "shocked" and then they'll have no choice but to lower the prices dramatically so Dodger Stadium isn't half full.

Of course, IF the stadium is half full... they'll blame Kings and Ducks fans for "not caring" rather than pointing the blame at themselves for pricing it too high.

As a STH for the Kings, I'm going to pass on this game. Sure, it'll be a spectacle and a "once in a lifetime" experience. But with the ridiculous pricing? No thanks. I think even if I bought tickets during the pre-sale just to re-sell it... I would end up at a loss. I'm going to take my chances and see what the prices are on Stubhub, Barrys Tickets, etc.

As much as the truth hurts, we're not a hockey market... yet the NHL is pricing it as if we are one. I hope the pre-sale does really bad so they could be "shocked" and then they'll have no choice but to lower the prices dramatically so Dodger Stadium isn't half full.

Of course, IF the stadium is half full... they'll blame Kings and Ducks fans for "not caring" rather than pointing the blame at themselves for pricing it too high.

outfield pavillion seats in dodger stadium are going to be absolutely horrible. they'll sell, but people sitting there won't have a very good view because they'll be so dang far away. same with people sitting out by the foul poles.