• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kaleb Cowart at SLC so far....

I would think that with his arm and range (based on what I've heard) he could play an average shortstop. Probably a decent first base as well.

That's pretty baseless though since I don't think he has played either position. I guess it will really come down to how Kubitza pans out. He seems to be a more complete hitter, but Cowart obviously has the higher upside.

I would think that with his arm and range (based on what I've heard) he could play an average shortstop. Probably a decent first base as well.

That's pretty baseless though since I don't think he has played either position. I guess it will really come down to how Kubitza pans out. He seems to be a more complete hitter, but Cowart obviously has the higher upside.

Having two 3B prospects as we do offers the Angels flexibility. Kubitza can play LF. I think Kubitza ends up being a good quality MLB 3B, and I think someone ends up taking a chance and reading for Cowart if he doesn't win the 3B job next Spring.

Let Cowart and Kubitza duke it out in spring for 3B.  Whoever doesn't get it can replace Murphy as LH DH, and as insurance for 3B.

I'd rather use free agent $ or trades in an effort to upgrade LF, 2B, or maybe C.

• 2 weeks later...