• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Idiot on the field in Sunday's game

yk9001

I was at the game, but was being cooked in my seat, so I had to get in the shade. I went to the tables on the near the Oakley store where they have that big screen. I couldn't hear the TV broadcast, but suddenly Cano stepped out the Ump waved Santiago off, and the crowd was going nuts. By the time I got out to where the seats were, they'd already caught him.

I always miss stuff like that.

If you really want to run on the field, wait until November for the canned food/fundraiser at the park.

I believe it is a felony to run on the field, not sure what the other punishments there are, but its not worth it at all.

But that's not gonna stop me from enjoying a little bit of anarchy and cheering the guy on if I was at the game. Plus its funny to watch stupid security guards fall flat on their face when they dive for him and miss.

If you really want to run on the field, wait until November for the canned food/fundraiser at the park.

I believe it is a felony to run on the field, not sure what the other punishments there are, but its not worth it at all.

But that's not gonna stop me from enjoying a little bit of anarchy and cheering the guy on if I was at the game. Plus its funny to watch stupid security guards fall flat on their face when they dive for him and miss.

It's not a felony. Running onto a sports field is charged as misdimeanor trespassing and/or disorderly conduct, though the courts usually issue the maximum possible fines permitted under the law which is in the thousands. The person running on the field is also exposed to potential lawsuits from the Angels organization.

Edited by ScottLux