• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pet Peeve Thread

People who run red lights, something we see with a daily growing frequency in Glendale.

Conversely, people who jaywalk, something else that grows here each week.

People waiting to turn left who aren't in the intersection but go ahead and run the red light anyway.

People who don't use their blinkers.

• 3 weeks later...

This just happened today at the gym and lead to a nice confrontation.

I'm working out like normal....aka I take a pre with bcaas and also drink bcaas while working out so I'm this cracked out psyhcopath that just jumps from machine to machine circuit training with no break.

I finish chest and head over to what is essentially an inclined row machine. I see a bag there and figure someone is circuit training, no biggie, I see the triceps cable machine is open so I'll knock that out and come back. I do so and come back to an empty machine still with the bag laying there and some asshole messing with his phone or iPod on the other similar machine.

I wait a good few minutes, but no one is around and it's cutting into my workout. So I hop on, adjust the setting and weight then let it rip. As I'm finishing some dickhead in a firefighters shirt (so you know he feels entitled) taps me on the shoulder and I pull out my ear buds out to something along the lines of, "Hey man, I put my stuff here because I'm using the machine. If you want to work out with me just ask." I state what I did above and that I'd been watching the machine for a good while and it wasn't in use which brings some hearty tension because I mention that I saw him dicking around instead of working out. Yeah dude, let me ask for permission on a machine you aren't using or haven't for about 5-10 minutes.

So dick brains now decides to get on the machine just to spite me and cut into my workout. The dumb shit adjusts the bar, but either stupidly or just trying to be cool leaves the weight the same and is starting to groan and struggle.....I had bumped it up 35lbs from what he was doing.

The dildo next to us is finally done messing with his phone and politely mentions I can take his machine so that there are no issues.

I crush my circuit quickly and jump back up stairs for more cardio looking down at this same jackoff going around to various machines and just setting his bag down next to it and taking off to meander around the gym, get some water, mess with his phone/ipod.....seriously doing nothing but pacing around for no reason. And my gym is a little older so smaller and it's starting to pick up the after work rush.

Synopsis: Assholes that set their items or bags next to a machine to claim it and monopolize a couple machines they aren't using. No less getting pissy when someone actually wants to use it.

Synopsis: Assholes that set their items or bags next to a machine to claim it and monopolize a couple machines they aren't using. No less getting pissy when someone actually wants to use it.

Sorry man. I must have missed the gym bag savesies clause in the bylaws.

People who speed up to pass you on the right when you're signaling to move over out of the passing lane.

People who speed up to get right beside you just as your lane is ending on the highway.

People who pass you on the right and then veer left across three lanes of traffic to get into the turn lane.

People who pass you and then slow down to a speed less than yours.

People who pass you and then cut in front of you to take the next exit.

Seems like driving peeves are on my mind today.

• 2 weeks later...

People who hold their phone up to their mouths while driving.  I don't mind that theyre not using a wireless piece, I think it's a dumb law anyway. But to put it on speaker just to bring it up right to their mouth isn't doing anything except making them look like a joke.  Everytime I see one, I literally, yes literally, think "What a ****ing idiot"