• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pet Peeve Thread

people on motorcycles who drive with their high beams on. 

glendale drivers and glendale pedestrians.

Driving around tonight, some moron nearly turned right into me. This is a weekly happening in my city, and it's becoming almost a daily problem.

Speaking of which, the asshole old dudes at the gym that shave or brush their teeth naked. It used to be they just took their time going from the shower to their locker, but now I'm seeing dudes clean the counters naked or have full blown conversations naked like it's normal.

It's called alzheimers.  Give em' a break already.

• 3 weeks later...

Two new ones that irked me on my 31 hour trip.

People who insist on wheeling their hand carry luggage in between chairs other tight spaces. They have handles too, dammit.

The ridiculous volume of electric cart traffic in airport walkways. Most times they're empty or carrying around able bodied people. "BEEP BEEP watch the cart, please".  If somebody hits me with a cart I will beat him senseless with my neck pillow.

Should of could of would of

Makes me crazy.

People waiting for elevators who try to get on as soon as the doors open, without allowing people to get off first.

And his cousin, the guy who sticks his hand in the elevator door and stops it just as the elevator is leaving.

Someone mentioned four-way stops. One thing that makes me nuts is the guy who pulls forward when I do, then makes a left turn right in my path when all he has to do is let me go through the intersection and then turn.

People who walk down the middle of the aisle in a busy parking lot talking on their cell phones, oblivious to the cars behind them.

People who push shopping carts in front of moving cars without ever looking for traffic.

Merchandise tables set up in front of stores, with "No Soliciting" signs clearly posted on the doors of the business. Grocery stores and Wal Mart are the worst. Usually they are kids, but not always. I don't feel like running the gauntlet to go in and buy a gallon of milk.

People like the young woman who appeared at my door this afternoon hawking a carpet cleaning service. When I mentioned that it is posted that there is no soliciting in my neighborhood, she said "It's advertising." I told her that I failed to see the difference, since she was obviously trying to generate sales.

People who push strollers into you and then glare at you like you did something wrong.

People who let their indecisive young children order individually when there is a gigantic line at a fast food restaurant. Ditto those with a car full of people who never give an instant's thought to what they are going to order before they pull up to the speaker.

People who answer their cell phones while in the middle of a transaction at a store, at a bank or a post office. I won't even get into the ones who make calls in the same situations.

Guys who talk on their cell phones while standing at the urinal. I never want to be quite that well connected.