• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Gameday Thread: 6/26 vs. Mariners: Navarro leading off

Angels:

1. Efren Navarro (L) LF
2. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
3. Mike Trout ( R) CF
4. Albert Pujols ( R) 1B
5. Erick Aybar (S) SS
6. David Freese ( R) 3B
7. Matt Joyce (L) DH
8. Chris Iannetta ( R) C

Shoemaker on the mound.

Mariners:

1. Morrison 1B

2. Jackson CF

3. Cano 2B

4. Cruz DH

5. Seager 3B

6. Trumbo RF

7. Smith LF

8. Miller SS

9. Zunino C

Taijuan Walker on the mound.

Edited by jsnpritchett

You people all bitching about the offense 6-9.  But what you people fail to realize is that offense everywhere in baseball sucks right now.  You wont find many dominant 6-9 hitters in baseball.  Get a grip people, there are more important things to bitch about.  

Serious question: Do you have multiple personality disorder?

You people all bitching about the offense 6-9.  But what you people fail to realize is that offense everywhere in baseball sucks right now.  You wont find many dominant 6-9 hitters in baseball.  Get a grip people, there are more important things to bitch about.  

While this is true, I think the Angels 6-9 might take the cake. Hmm... let's see. 

AL lineups 6-9 tonight:

BAL: 247, 250, 236, 216

CLE: 204, 233, 250, 264

TOR: 271, 302, 268, 271

CWS: 262, 245, 208, 169

DET: 270, 224, 275, 330

BOS: 203, 232, 248, 133

TB: 228, 206, 143, 273

Serious question: Do you have multiple personality disorder?

No.  But if you guys are going to complain about anything, complain about Shoemakers ERA and the fact that he is still getting starts.  The guy has been horrible.  

But like I said, this isnt the steroid era.  And given what our roster looks like, who else are you really going to plug in at 6-9?  Until Dipoto brings in guys who can hit, the bottom of the order isnt going to change.  Im all for complaining about Scioscia, but in this case I am at the very least happy that he isnt batting Freese cleanup anymore.  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

No. But if you guys are going to complain about anything, complain about Shoemakers ERA and the fact that he is still getting starts. The guy has been horrible.

But like I said, this isnt the steroid era. And given what our roster looks like, who else are you really going to plug in at 6-9? Until Dipoto brings in guys who can hit, the bottom of the order isnt going to change. Im all for complaining about Scioscia, but in this case I am at the very least happy that he isnt batting Freese cleanup anymore.

This post has so many contradictions it's hilarious.