• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joyce is going to get the ax tomorrow. (My guess)

Ok so last year they cut Ibanez when they were right up against the luxury tax threshold but this year they won't cut Joyce when they are $15 million under the threshold, because "this years budget is set"?

Why??? Because Arte has already paid for two left fielders to go away. Wells and Hamilton. Dipoto brought in Joyce as a back up plan for Hamilton. I doubt that Jerry wants to call Arte for another left fielders going away check.

Why??? Because Arte has already paid for two left fielders to go away. Wells and Hamilton. Dipoto brought in Joyce as a back up plan for Hamilton. I doubt that Jerry wants to call Arte for another left fielders going away check.

Since the budget is already set, they won't be taking on any salaries in a trade?

Gotta keep being patient. Sure, he can't play any defense and he's hitting under .200 and we're almost into July, but the guy is a veteran with prior success. He'll work through it and the team will give him plenty of time to do so while batting in the middle of the lineup. No worries

Pencil him in to bat 6th/7th with his other bash bro Chris Iannetta right next to him.

Edited by bloodbrother