• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Come from behind win at home and we get.....silence?

Strad, I will keep watching and coming here to see you throw in the towel one day. I hate seeing this halo honk disease grip you as it is.

It's how I'm wired Soto. I appreciate the game and the team, and I understand that not every year is going to be great. Watching this team even during the bad times beats watching any other sport or team. I also am a balanced person that doesn't get too high or two low. My biggest frustration with this team is its inability to produce athletes that can play the game with energy and excitement. I prefer a Figgins over most of our players.

It's how I'm wired Soto. I appreciate the game and the team, and I understand that not every year is going to be great. Watching this team even during the bad times beats watching any other sport or team. I also am a balanced person that doesn't get too high or two low. My biggest frustration with this team is its inability to produce athletes that can play the game with energy and excitement. I prefer a Figgins over most of our players.

I agree. Give me a guy who goes all out, non-stop, and I watch. But it's been a long time since Figgy, Erstad, Eckstein, Fregosi.

We are blessed to have Trout. We suck with baseball's best player.

Don't try IP just assimilate. Or else you're a superfan. Game over, season over, franchise over. They might as well contracted the team back when Disney had them.

Strad I am a sufferer here. I can only hope Arte moves the team to Vernon or some other LA shit hole, so I can burn all my Angels gear and move on from this healthy addiction.

Nice pitch Cam.

Strad I am a sufferer here. I can only hope Arte moves the team to Vernon or some other LA shit hole, so I can burn all my Angels gear and move on from this healthy addiction.

Nice pitch Cam.

How bout instead of wishing that, you just take some time off.

Playoff record in that span please? You know the season that counts.

Nice pitch Cam.

Gotcha.... and yet here you are on a daily basis moaning and groaning about games that don't matter and about a team you seem really eager to move on from anyway...   You've mistaken yourself as a sufferer when in reality you've just become insufferable.

Whatever floats your boat..  

Regarding all this "buzzsaw" talk I believe that the division series round should be a best of 7. Last year the Royals would have likely still won the series anyway, but nevertheless 5 games is just too short in a sport which is all about long series, and that has a regular season of 162 games.

Hockey and Basketball both have 7 game series in all rounds of the playoffs. There is no excuse for Baseball, which has a far greater element of chance within games (meaning more games must be played for a better team to be expected to come out on top), to have a best of 5. 

Before anyone complains about the season being too long, I would say shorten spring training a bit and bring back doubleheaders once a month. 

How about that 1 game wild card?