• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Come from behind win at home and we get.....silence?

The team came back form a 7-2 deficit against OAK on Friday Night against Sonny Gray then proceeded to lose two very winnable games while scoring a combined 3 runs.  Its not that they are miserable...they just know this team.  If someone besides Pujols and Trout start hitting, you'll probably see more enthusiasm and hope.

That was a great win last night. I thought for sure this message board would be on fire. I guess it's more fun being miserable.

Go Halos!!!

This team needs to go on a nice 6-10 winning streak. There has been no consistency with this team. They've been an absolute tease this season, just haven't been able to out it together.

This team needs to go on a nice 6-10 winning streak. There has been no consistency with this team. They've been am absolute tease this season, but haven't been able to out it together.

The team has been a tease ever since they put in that insipid buttercup song. It has highly inappropriate lyrics for a motivational 7th inning song and it describes the team perfectly.

Edited by ScottLux

This team needs to go on a nice 6-10 winning streak. There has been no consistency with this team. They've been am absolute tease this season, but haven't been able to out it together.

Pretty much my feelings on things right now.  The team is now a game over .500 and in third place.  Was last night's win a great one?  Absolutely!  Did it in any way change how I feel about the team?  Nope.  I'm not sure what the original poster was hoping for.

It's a little disappointing that the angels are getting one of the best months out of Pujols' career, yet they still aren't winning. 

9-11 in the month of June.

17-17 since May 17

I feel like they are missing a huge opportunity.

Edited by Poozy

It's a little disappointing that the angels are getting one of the best months out of Pujols' career, yet they still aren't winning. 

9-11 in the month of June.

17-17 since May 17

I feel like they are missing a huge opportunity.

still only scoring 4 runs per game

The Angels have managed to squander three amazing seasons by trout, among the best starts in history.

Don't give me that record shit from last year.

Good teams don't get swept like the bitches they were last year against the Royals.

1000% correct

The Angels have managed to squander three amazing seasons by trout, among the best starts in history.

Don't give me that record shit from last year.

Good teams don't get swept like the bitches they were last year against the Royals.

Didn't the Orioles also get swept?

Maybe, just maybe the Royals were playing better baseball or better yet.....BUZZSAW!!!

Regarding all this "buzzsaw" talk I believe that the division series round should be a best of 7. Last year the Royals would have likely still won the series anyway, but nevertheless 5 games is just too short in a sport which is all about long series, and that has a regular season of 162 games.

Hockey and Basketball both have 7 game series in all rounds of the playoffs. There is no excuse for Baseball, which has a far greater element of chance within games (meaning more games must be played for a better team to be expected to come out on top), to have a best of 5. 

Before anyone complains about the season being too long, I would say shorten spring training a bit and bring back doubleheaders once a month. 

Edited by ScottLux