• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weaver Placed On DL

One of those 15 pitchers is 37 year old Barry Zito. Another one of those pitchers is 38 year old Jason Lane. Another one of those pitchers is 32 year old Justin Germano. He's the 4th youngest pitcher on that list.

He also has the 3rd best K/9 on that list.

Also, why a 70 IP cutoff? Why not 65? In that case, there are 7 pitchers with a worse ERA than him. 14 pitchers with an ERA above 4. Out of 26, that's pretty bad.

I used 70 IP since that is where Heaney is at. If he had 60 IP, then I would have gone for cut off close to that. Not sure if pointing out that Zito, Lane and Germano are pitching better Heaney really helps his case. I'm not saying Heaney has no shot at helping the rotation at this moment. I'm just skeptic based on what I've seen.

If Heaney is so good then why did Florida give him away for Dee Gordon?

Well, Dee Gordon is hitting .352 with 101 hits already. Goddamn.

I wish we could trade Heaney for Dee Gordon.