• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout and Pujols Bromance in one GIF

Channeling my innner AO here. So did Albert just become a good team mate? Was Hunter to blame for whatever happened in 2012 in the clubhouse? It would seem that Trout loves the guy, and not just from last night, he has seemed closer to him than anyone that is close to his age. We all know there is value to having a mentor, even for someone like Trout who seems mature beyond his years, especially in baseball, where the fail rate is so high. It absolutely has to help that Trout has Albert to look to, when Trout hopes that he can have the success long term that Albert has had. I realize we haven't seen Albert in his prime, but he is without a doubt a top five right handed hitter of all time. Aaron, Mays, A-Rod, Albert, Dimaggio, Honus Wagner, Frank Robinson, Clemente, Roger Hornsby. You could put Rickey Henderson in there or if you want to go full roid you could put Manny Ramirez or Gary Sheffiled.

Channeling my innner AO here. So did Albert just become a good team mate? Was Hunter to blame for whatever happened in 2012 in the clubhouse? It would seem that Trout loves the guy, and not just from last night, he has seemed closer to him than anyone that is close to his age. We all know there is value to having a mentor, even for someone like Trout who seems mature beyond his years, especially in baseball, where the fail rate is so high. It absolutely has to help that Trout has Albert to look to, when Trout hopes that he can have the success long term that Albert has had. I realize we haven't seen Albert in his prime, but he is without a doubt a top five right handed hitter of all time. Aaron, Mays, A-Rod, Albert, Dimaggio, Honus Wagner, Frank Robinson, Clemente, Roger Hornsby. You could put Rickey Henderson in there or if you want to go full roid you could put Manny Ramirez or Gary Sheffiled.

Just STOP it!!

Damn, now I want InO.