• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

People who mean well

Ever run into folks who do off-the-wall things despite pure, good-hearted, intentions?

My family has a 1970 Volkswagen Bus that's been sitting at another property for a very long time. My grandfather purchased it new and we'd like to restore it someday.

Recently, we had some dialogue with a very nice gentleman who wanted to buy it.  Even though we said no, he went to the DMV and researched what we would need to re-register the bus someday...a nice gesture for taking up our time.  To do this, he went back to the property, let himself into the backyard, and stole the old DMV paperwork from the glove box -- all without our knowledge or permission. 

Then he mailed it back in a plastic sleeve along with new DMV forms.

IMG_20150619_120025236.jpg

Did you have him arrested for trespassing and theft? He could have easily registered it in his name and claim you sold it to him.

No, but that idea crossed my mind.  We've since moved the bus to another location, indoors -- but that was before we realized what he did.  He must have retrieved the paperwork a week or two before that. 

There's nothing about this guy that screams shady.  I think he simply lacks social etiquette to know people might frown upon this kind of behavior.