• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 LA Kings Thread

Thomas

“@friesensunmedia: Sources tell Wpg Sun Mike Richards subject of OxyContin investigation. Held at least 4 hrs at Emerson border crossing in Manitoba, June 17.”

“@friesensunmedia: Richards was detained while attempting to cross into Canada at Emerson. Manitoba Mounties conducting the investigation.”

“@friesensunmedia: Richards has not been charged. A person with OxyContin pills and no prescription could face smuggling charge under the Customs Act… 1/2..”

“@friesensunmedia: 2/2… or possession charges under the Criminal Code’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. OxyContin is a narcotic pain reliever.”

If that's the case, not as bad as the Kings are making it out to be.

I agree. And I guess it happened 2 weeks ago (speculation). Some reports say Lombardi barely found out on draft night.

Also Lombardi is a fool for not buying him out last summer without a cap hit

hilarious.

do the kings have any players left that aren't felons?

but on the real, no way this holds up.

the NHLPA will unleash on them.

there is a drug program already in place, can't just terminate contracts whenever they went to get some cap savings.

hilarious.

do the kings have any players left that aren't felons?

but on the real, no way this holds up.

the NHLPA will unleash on them.

there is a drug program already in place, can't just terminate contracts whenever they went to get some cap savings.

yes.

funny coming from a ducks fan. the franchise that signed bertuzzi and heatley after the stunts the pulled. so in conclusion those who live in glass houses.

yes.

funny coming from a ducks fan. the franchise that signed bertuzzi and heatley after the stunts the pulled. so in conclusion those who live in glass houses.

Do you really want to go down that road with someone like McSorely crushing a dudes head with his hockey?

Do you really want to go down that road with someone like McSorely crushing a dudes head with his hockey?

are you talking about brashear? that happened well after he left los angeles. i'm just pointing out the ducks aren't pure as snow. 

are you talking about brashear? that happened well after he left los angeles. i'm just pointing out the ducks aren't pure as snow.

Yeah it was brashear. McSorely wasn't a saint, we both know that. Either way it seems more like GB was joking than anything else.

Ducks definitely aren't immune to dumb decisions.

Kings are in a tough spot right now with legal issues, that's all I was referring to. 

It's extra painful because of existing cap issues obviously.

What happens next yeah with Anze though?

Would have love Williams on the Ducks. Would be nice to have someone who knows how to win a game 7.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25231664/slava-voynov-pleads-no-contest-in-domestic-violence-case-will-serve-jail-time

So voynov gets 90 days. I'm sure he'll get suspended by the nhl. Who knows when he'll be back in 15-16, but I think he'll be back

I'd get a boner if some how we can land Oduya. I think he'd fit nice in LA. We just don't have the cap space