• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/17 vs. D-Backs

Richard

Aybar leading off is just stuborness at this point.  He's never had success hitting 1st, has slumped since being moved down and doesn't possess the skill set necessary to be successful.  Its ignoring the obvious and pressing ahead anyway...baffling.

But Mike Scioscia is a Hall of Fame manager, so he must know what he's doing. It's the rest of us smucks who can't figure out baseball. There must be a brilliant plan behind it that nobody else can see.

But Mike Scioscia is a Hall of Fame manager, so he must know what he's doing. It's the rest of us smucks who can't figure out baseball. There must be a brilliant plan behind it that nobody else can see.

Well I don't see any of us being hired in MLB. I'm not saying none of us no baseball, but I'm pretty sure Sosh knows more than we do.

Edited by Kody Mac

Am I the only one here hoping Goldschmidt is a last minute scratch due to diarrhea?

I just read today that he's on a pace to do something this year that only Ruth and Gehrig have accomplished. It's a combination of stats which I can't recall at the moment. I'll try to look it up when I have time.