• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout And The HR Derby

Same scenario as last year. Personally I'm against it if it has ANY chance at all of affecting his swing negatively. That might be up for debate but its not like there have been no examples of players having long HR droughts and slumps after participating in the derby.

No thanks. Id want any Angels player getting as much rest as possible during the asb. Playing in the all star game is bad enough.

Well, fortunately, Trout is going to be our only representative, so the rest of the team will get the three days off.

Thanks, Royals!

He was last years All Star MVP, nothing left to prove.

Then again, I am not a big fan at all of games that don't count. The injury risk scares the hell out of me.

Go Halos!!

P.S. I would absolutely watch it, if Trout participates.

Edited by 19HALO71

There's always issues with whether or not guys should participate in the derby. Why not eliminate the derby altogether? Does anyone really care about it?

I don't.  Boring.  Though if Trout were in it, I would probably watch.

Edited by maximus p