• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols back on the juice!

;) Okay let me state right at the top that I'm being sarcastic! I am thrilled with how well he's playing.

But, if I weren't an Angels fan, watching a guy who has looked washed up suddenly on a roll like he's on, I'd probably be thinking there must be an outside reason for it. Shows how suspicious I am as a person. 

I also know we probably don't need yet another Pujols thread, but Criminitly Trigger, what a tear! It's like finally getting long, earth saving days of rain after years of drought. Oh, sorry, I know the rain issue is a big one for you still residing in California.

Keep it up Pujols, and whether it's apple or orange, or even cranberry or carrot, keep drinking what you're drinking.

No, that thought doesn't come into my head at all.

What comes into my head is that for once he's actually healthy and Scioscia is utilizing him properly by giving him enough time off from 1B to keep his legs, knees, and hips fresh. He also looks slimmed down and seems to be crouching a little more at the plate than usual. Nothing about his performance screams PED's right now. He's never been linked to steroids and I don't think now is the time to start linking him. 

No, that thought doesn't come into my head at all.

What comes into my head is that for once he's actually healthy and Scioscia is utilizing him properly by giving him enough time off from 1B to keep his legs, knees, and hips fresh. He also looks slimmed down and seems to be crouching a little more at the plate than usual. Nothing about his performance screams PED's right now. He's never been linked to steroids and I don't think now is the time to start linking him. 

I thought some dude in St. Louis accused him of PED's and he filed a law suit against him?