• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Alex Curry-Post Game Interviewer

`

There are hot girls on other broadcast teams who are more likable than Alex Curry. And there are some not so hot girls who do a MUCH better job and have a lot more knowledge of the game in general.

MLB has no cheerleaders/dancers/etc which puts it head and shoulders above the other pro leagues in terms of moral high ground. So, as a woman, i'll let the Alex Curries of the world exist without being too insulted.

I just think that on the hotness scale, she might not be up high enough to be as terrible as she is. I do think she has occasionally been better this season than last. Only half of her "questions" are "So you (insert big moment of game) How big was that?" as opposed to last year when she asked that question about 80% of the time.

I'm probably more man than any three posters here, and I agree with Jeanneaus, partially. I think she's good as what she does. Remember, she's employed by the Angels, not a newspaper. She's not supposed to ask tough questions. 

She's very personable. Not the hottest out there, but maybe just picking the hottest woman would be too obvious.

On cheerleaders: Angels could easily get some of the shirt bazooka chicks to do some kind of routine. There's probably a lot of cheering experience among them.  

There are hot girls on other broadcast teams who are more likable than Alex Curry. And there are some not so hot girls who do a MUCH better job and have a lot more knowledge of the game in general.

MLB has no cheerleaders/dancers/etc which puts it head and shoulders above the other pro leagues in terms of moral high ground. So, as a woman, i'll let the Alex Curries of the world exist without being too insulted.

I just think that on the hotness scale, she might not be up high enough to be as terrible as she is. I do think she has occasionally been better this season than last. Only half of her "questions" are "So you (insert big moment of game) How big was that?" as opposed to last year when she asked that question about 80% of the time.

Edited by Juan Savage

No one on this board has a snowball's chance in heck at getting with Alex Curry, and in response we hear "she's not hot enough anyway."

Well played AW.

Some acts get old. Who said "I'd bang her but she's not worth my time" ?

There's always a fresh 20-something yr young girl waiting in the wings.

Edited by nando714

In all fairness, she hasn't had as many opportunities to ask that type of question this year because they Angels keep sucking.

Edited by VariousCrap