• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NYT: FBI investigating the Cardinals for hacking the Astros

nate

Prediction 1:  Teams will become much more hostile toward each other. 

Prediction 2:  Working in the front office for an MLB team essentially disqualifies you from working for another MLB front office. 

Might start having non-compete clauses.

Might make it interesting for fired GMs trying to get a new gig.

He was barred from taking any form of action against Hamilton.   The decision was taken out of his hands.

He was bound to the CBA when it game to punishing the players. They is no such restriction when dealing with the teams.

In what scenario do you see a majority of owners condoning this behavior? Let alone against a team that is against as successful as the Cards. If George Steinbrenner, the most powerful owner of the most powerful team, could be suspended twice for over a year the Cards can be punished.

Maybe I'm over reacting but I think this is reason enough to strip the franchise rights from the current owners and put the team up for sale. Kind of like banning the White Sox from baseball the Commissioner could iron fist this so it never happens again. Until Pete Rose owns a team.

Manfred will just create a new rule that allows for this type of behavior retroactively. 

Manfred doesn't have more power than the DOJ. Justice tends to frown on corporate espionage (at least, they give lip service to frowning on it).

I also don't understand the Cardinal hate before this. I look at a team that drafts well, develops well, makes good trades and doesn't make horrible long term decisions. Players that have played there love the organization and the fan base. Now it's possible people hate them because they became media darlings, if so that's just plain dumb. If that is the case then learn to form your own opinion and give less shits about what ESPN says.