• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey nerds

Brandon

Never liked the FF series.

It's the Game of Thrones of rpgs.

It's been 20 years. I still remember the main parts, but would probably get some "oh yeah, I forgot about that" to where this is worth it.

I don't remember, but I think a quick play is ~30 hours and doing everything and beating the weapons is ~90.

I liked FF8, 9 was ok, and I threw 10 away. Was never that crazy about them either, but this one was beyond epic and worthy of the best all time moniker.

I think it is probably 75 to beat the weapons and about 90 for everyone max level.

FF3 and FF7 were the two best, I never really cared for the others that much.  X-2 on the PS3 was pretty fun.  Nothing tops FF7 though, the first game I played with an open world and nearly endless game play.

Lol, yeah.  10 hour tutorial basically.

The cut scenes for the two weapons were epic.

I wonder how much my patience would be tested against the weapons now.  Just ten minutes of Knights of the Round on loop.

Edited by nate

My PS always crashed when that one weapon came out of the ocean to that port city.

Couldn't handle that cut scene.

That sucks because it was such a badass cut scene.  I remember at the time it was really advanced for video games to have high quality pre-rendered video like that.

• 1 month later...

I actually watched this movie on a projector in a classroom built on the exact spot where the beer drinking tricycle race scene from this movie was filmed.