• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My daughter's first live rock performance

This is my 12- year old daughter’s first live rock performance with her youth band “The Objectives” this past weekend. She certainly made me proud so I thought I’d share with my AW friends. Trinity does “Hit me with your best shot” by Pat Benetar. She also performed “We got the beat” by the Go Gos. “I hate myself for loving you” by Joan Jett and “The Final Countdown” by Europe.

Thanks guys. She was very nervous, but after this song she engaged the crowd more and did a much better job. I was super stoked for her and very proud of her first time performance. Next one is in the fall. 

Oh and if you didn't notice, this was at an Irish pub, so dad was able to calm his nerves by having a few cocktails. :)

Stoked!  Personally, I get so much enjoyment seeing my kids do stuff like this, and it seems like you're the same way.

Same here! 

My accomplishments pale in comparison to those of your loved ones and especially your kids. 

Thanks guys. She was very nervous, but after this song she engaged the crowd more and did a much better job. I was super stoked for her and very proud of her first time performance. Next one is in the fall. 

Oh and if you didn't notice, this was at an Irish pub, so dad was able to calm his nerves by having a few cocktails. :)

They let kids in Irish pubs?

Soooooo Washington State.

They let kids in Irish pubs?

Soooooo Washington State.

Yep! Start em young. 

No, the owner of the bar is friends with my daughter's band coach which practices right across the street from the bar. Just made perfect sense, especially for us parents who got to drink during the show. :)