• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Political Correctness Strikes Again

In addition, as you may have heard, I live-tweeted my son’s sex ed class, and with no warning that went internationally viral. (If somehow you haven’t heard about that, you can read what happened through my articles in The Stranger and The Guardian.)

===================================================================================

This guy is on fire, has to be playing us.  I would say 190% of us have not heard about his son's sex ed class or will be reading any of his articles. I say we start dubbing post a Savage. 

Did you have a traumatic experience in sex-ed? I made it clear that I didn't say that, but I was on a phone, which makes quotes and getting links more difficult. Here's the original story: 

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/21387-political-correctness-strikes-again/page-6

In addition, as you may have heard, I live-tweeted my son’s sex ed class, and with no warning that went internationally viral. (If somehow you haven’t heard about that, you can read what happened through my articles in The Stranger and The Guardian.)

===================================================================================

This guy is on fire, has to be playing us.  I would say 190% of us have not heard about his son's sex ed class or will be reading any of his articles. I say we start dubbing post a Savage. 

Are you asking me? I'm pro-science. 

----------Trigger warning for people who don't like the truth----------

Pro-science means that you don't have moral problems with fetal stem cells and other things liberals don't have problems with. Anti-science means that you have a problem with it. You can still be pro-science and have moral problems with Tuskeegee experiment or other things liberals have problems with.

There are truly anti-science positions, as in holding positions that are disproven by science, like thinking the earth is 4000 years old or that men and women have the same brain. 

WTF is pro-science?  And why do you act like that is a bad thing?

• 3 weeks later...

Uh oh

http://observer.com/2015/07/lab-rats-how-the-misogyny-police-and-sloppy-journalists-smeared-a-top-scientist/

His actual quote:

“It’s strange that such a chauvinist monster like me has been asked to speak to women scientists. Let me tell you about my trouble with girls. Three things happen when they are in the lab: you fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticize them they cry. Perhaps we should make separate labs for boys and girls? Now seriously, I’m impressed by the economic development of Korea. And women scientists played, without doubt, an important role in it. Science needs women and you should do science despite all the obstacles, and despite monsters like me.”