• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Xbox One will be able to play Xbox 360 games

nate

I'm telling you, for all the people that have said XBOX One was the inferior overall system between it and the PS4, I've never seen it. I think a bunch of people just hung on to disappointments associated with the initial announcement and let that color their impressions of trivial differences that are otherwise unable to be perceived in actual use. It's an absolutely outstanding system.

List of games currently available for backwards compatiablity:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Available games

Banjo Kazooie: N n B

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

BattleBlock Theater

Defense Grid

Geometry Wars Evolved

Hexic HD

Jetpac Refuelled

Kameo

Mass Effect

Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark Zero

Small Arms

Super Meat Boy

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Viva Piñata

Viva Piñata: TIP

I guess it'll take awhile before it expands to a decent level

I'm telling you, for all the people that have said XBOX One was the inferior overall system between it and the PS4, I've never seen it. I think a bunch of people just hung on to disappointments associated with the initial announcement and let that color their impressions of trivial differences that are otherwise unable to be perceived in actual use. It's an absolutely outstanding system.

People like what they like. I actually don't even see shit on the console war like I used to.

At least that's one childish argument I don't see anymore.

Although, backwards compatibility isn't really big. Having bounced around I don't know of one game I've popped in that was old after getting ahold of new technology.....although I do jones for L.A Noire every now and then.

IMO LA Noir is more fun if you watch someone else play.  You can be totally immersed into the story without some of the complications of the game play.

Kind of agree.

After so much time elapsed and with some boredom I decided to play it with a guide that I mostly used. I mostly used the guide for the boring parts and played out the rest of the game. I ended up knowing what to do, but enjoyed the game and using a spoiler free guide greatly enjoyed the storyline.

This was one game where it ended and I felt weird......also the first game I hit 100% on PSN.

I feel like every 6 months, Wicked makes a post about him forgetting to play LA Noir. JUST PLAY IT ALREADY MAN!!!

haha i know right?

f*ck. 

im on month 13 of a gut remodel of my damn place, so haven't really had a chance to even hook up an xbox.

i will though... some day... hopefully.

did i hear you can trade in the 360? im gonna play the game, then trade it in and get the new xbox.