• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ryan Etsell

Dude had a monster performance for IE last night

7ip 2h 12k 0er.  

looks like he started the year as a reliever and has been moved into a starting role.  

What do we know about him?

His Dad was a pitcher in the Astros system, from the Northeast, we got him from a Juco in FL....   He used to be a two seam FB/slider guy.   He added a change after turning pro...    Would be neat if he ends up being a project that paid dividends.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20150614&content_id=130538012&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_milb&sid=milb

Edited by Inside Pitch

It's funny you guys brought him up as I mentioned him as a possible trade target (by other teams) once or twice in my Trade Article series. It just seems like he's put it all together. In 2013 he was horrible against RHP, in 2014 he was bad against LHP. This year he's torching both (probably due to that changeup improving). It seems like he is the real deal.

It's funny you guys brought him up as I mentioned him as a possible trade target (by other teams) once or twice in my Trade Article series. It just seems like he's put it all together. In 2013 he was horrible against RHP, in 2014 he was bad against LHP. This year he's torching both (probably due to that changeup improving). It seems like he is the real deal.

It may be that adding the change has complete upped his performance.  Not that it's a plus pitch or anything, just that teams have a third weapon to guard against.