• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Challenged App

halobob

A buddy of mine helped to create an app called Challenged.  They just launched yesterday.  The reason I bring it up is the event ticket company Gametime is running a challenge on people doing the best trick shot to win $1000 credit on their app.  I figured people here would use the $1,000 on Angels or Ducks/Kings tickets.  

A few other challenges that may interest people here are a **** Cancer challenge as well as a challenge of the best way to spend 20K in a day (the winner will actually get the 20K to spend in a day in the way that they said they would).  

If you have a business that you want to promote it seems like it would be a pretty good platform to do so.  

Available in the app store for apple products only right now.  Enjoy. 

`