• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Rod 3000 hits Countdown Thread

I'm trying to figure out why I click on this thread and I can't think of any reasonable answer.

Boredom?

Because it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

gump1.jpg

Edited by tomsred

Yanks to celebrate AROD's 3,000th hit with special pregame ceremony on 9/13. Fans encouraged to arrive early & be in their seats by 12:30pm

Well it's only fitting they celebrate it during a per game ceremony considering it was barely celebrated when he actually got the hit. If he didn't hit a homer I doubt his team mates celebrate at all. There were guys on his own team that didn't come and give him a high five but rather just stayed in the dugout on the railing even after he returned to the dugout.

• 3 weeks later...

What's crazy is we all look at ARod's season from afar and think he is having a great season. Albert's WAR is higher. So I guess even though it is a cool story, and I would rather he end his career (in the next season or two) playing like this rather than what he was like the last couple of years, it isn't like he is dominating like it feels he is. Even more crazy is Albert has a higher OWar and overall WAR than Prince Fielder, and it certainly feels like he is having a better season than Albert.