• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Rod 3000 hits Countdown Thread

Says the guy who pollutes thread after thread with vitrol against the players/manager/coaches/owner of the team he professes to root for...when you couldn't hate on them after the come back last night you turned your attention to broadcast crew.

I don't hate ARod...I don't know him and he doesn't impact my life. He happens to play in a sport I follow and have an opinion on. He's proven over and over again throughout his career that he's a gigantic asshat out for his own interests. If you want to celebrate that feel free

Haha okay. I dont really care about anything you just said. But I will say this

Your precious Hank Aaron is a cheater. Stay mad.

QM is contrarian by nature, so I'm sure he will say it doesn't matter and that cheating is cheating. He will say something like if, Gaylord Perry is in the Hall then Arod should be.

QM is kinda stretching what PED means. I don't consider Hank Aaron a cheat because he admitted to taking greenies on one occasion. Greenies were considered a stimulant.

QM is contrarian by nature, so I'm sure he will say it doesn't matter and that cheating is cheating. He will say something like if, Gaylord Perry is in the Hall then Arod should be.

You are giving him way too much credit by referring to him as "contrarian." He comes off as illogical and whiny in most of his posts. 

• 1 month later...

Yanks to celebrate AROD's 3,000th hit with special pregame ceremony on 9/13. Fans encouraged to arrive early & be in their seats by 12:30pm

Thanks for the heads up...

I've been wondering if there was something I'd care less about than Kardashian news and you managed to dig it up.  Kudos to you!