• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Rod 3000 hits Countdown Thread

Hes a legend whether you want to admit it or not. Keep hating.

Nope...he's a miracle of modern science and a walking asterisk. Maybe they'll open a special wing in the HOF for guys who use PEDs multiple times, obstruct justice, throw former teammates under the bus to save themselves, and yell at opposing fielder's trying to catch popups as they run by...I'm sure it won't be crowded.

Nope...he's a miracle of modern science and a walking asterisk. Maybe they'll open a special wing in the HOF for guys who use PEDs multiple times, obstruct justice, throw former teammates under the bus to save themselves, and yell at opposing fielder's trying to catch popups as they run by...I'm sure it won't be crowded.

Thats sad.  Even Hank Aaron used performance enhancers.  

I understand your anger, but good grief.  Pretty much every player took performance enhancers in the steroid era and none of them got to 3000 hits.  And A-Rod is dominating this year.  Do you think hes still taking PEDs?  

Thats sad. Even Hank Aaron used performance enhancers.

I understand your anger, but good grief. Pretty much every player took performance enhancers in the steroid era and none of them got to 3000 hits. And A-Rod is dominating this year. Do you think hes still taking PEDs?

Hey, if you want idolize the schmuck...help yourself

Thats sad. Even Hank Aaron used performance enhancers.

I understand your anger, but good grief. Pretty much every player took performance enhancers in the steroid era and none of them got to 3000 hits. And A-Rod is dominating this year. Do you think hes still taking PEDs?

None of them? Palmeiro anyone?

Get over it ... it's a meaningless sport/entertainment. I find it interesting and entertaining that he's producing at his age. His teammates and fans seem very happy. There is far more worse in the world.

Edited by Troll Daddy

Get over it ... it's a meaningless sport/entertainment. I find it interesting and entertaining that he's producing at his age. His teammates and fans seem very happy. There is far more worse in the world.

That was the least celebrated 3,000 hit I've ever seen. When he got back in the dugout Gardner didn't dven acknowledge him, he just stayed in the conversation he was having while standing on the dugout rail. I'm sure he applauded, but didn't high five him or anything like that when Arod returned to the dugout.

Hank Aaron was a cheater too. If you want to blindly hate on guys for no reason, go ahead. Good luck in life with that attitude.

Says the guy who pollutes thread after thread with vitrol against the players/manager/coaches/owner of the team he professes to root for...when you couldn't hate on them after the come back last night you turned your attention to broadcast crew.

I don't hate ARod...I don't know him and he doesn't impact my life. He happens to play in a sport I follow and have an opinion on. He's proven over and over again throughout his career that he's a gigantic asshat out for his own interests. If you want to celebrate that feel free

Edited by mulwin444

Screw A-Rod the person. I don't celebrate his milestones but I am impressed with this PED-less version of a soon to be 40 nameless guy hitting .283 / 14hrs / 40rbi's / .900+ ops while keeping his mouth shut. Those are pretty solid numbers from a guy that was away from the game for a full season.

Says the guy who pollutes thread after thread with vitrol against the players/manager/coaches/owner of the team he professes to root for...when you couldn't hate on them after the come back last night you turned your attention to broadcast crew.

I don't hate ARod...I don't know him and he doesn't impact my life. He happens to play in a sport I follow and have an opinion on. He's proven over and over again throughout his career that he's a gigantic asshat out for his own interests. If you want to celebrate that feel free

That was the other Quinlan