• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert freakin' Pujols

I am glad Albert is finally hitting the way we all know he's capable of.

He looks like a completely different batter than we've seen this entire time in an Angel uniform.

It looks like he has it back, and I hope it's here to stay!

Glad someone made a thread for this, Albert deserves some love.

Although Albert had a pretty solid season in 2012, he looks even better during this current streak. .289/.320/.603 over his last 30 games! Not quite vintage Pujols, but it sure is nice to see this kind of production from him.

More of a committed burgerer.

Damn, now I want InO.

The secret that Stradling probably doesn't want you to know about is that InO doesn't actually give you a combination discount for getting a #1, or #2 combo. The price of the #1 is no different than buying a double-double, fries, and drink a la carte. 

In response to their trickery I tend to never buy combos or high profit margin items like soft drinks from them, just two double-doubles at a time. That'll show 'em  B)

By saying it is their division to lose you are stating there are no real contenders while the fact is the Angels do not have a proven offense nor have they made any strides to take the division lead away from anyone.

Huston and Texas are not stealing anything, they are just playing better baseball, at their level of abilities. Currently the Angels offense is not matching that level and their pitching is still suspect 1-5.

All teams in the AL West have to play the entire AL. So far the Angels have had their noses rubbed in Red Sox and Yankee stank the last couple series, not showing much ability to fair well against any other competition but their personal bitches, the Tigers.

Pujols and Trout hitting solo home runs is not winning a division on their own. The Angels, as their team stands now, is not any sure bet to win the AL Wes nor the Wild Card.

I agree.