• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Shoemaker's last 5 starts

tdawg87

Including Skaggs we will have about 9 viable MLB starters.  We need 5 or 6.  We also have about 4 viable MLB hitters. We need at least 9.  DiPoto...wake up.  

Wrong, you need at least nine.  It's a long season.  The hitting is improving too, take a look at the runs scored position in the team stats.

Our current rank after today's game.  (WAR for Offense, RP and SP.  BsR, and Def)

Starting Pitching - 18th 

Relief Pitching - 9th

Defense - 5th

Base running - 15th

Offense - 12th

I was surprised for sure.  

wut... I guess Pujols' and Aybar's recent streaks has helped.

that and offense is down across the mlb.

Edited by Poozy

Aybar, Trout, Pujols, Calhoun, Freese, and Perez are all hitting well. Gia has been solid, and Iannetta has improved (although he has sucked in his last 15 at bats or so) and so has Joyce. They really just need to plug that hole in left and honestly they have a pretty solid offense. Their team BABIP is lowest in the majors so they are only going to continue to improve.

Get Ethier or Lind, and then maybe trade for some bench help.

IMO, the Angels need to get someone for LF and someone for DH.  Then, they need to have Perez catch the majority of the games.  Those have been the three biggest offensive holes for this team and doing this would fix them.

My dream would be to get Reddick for LF, but that may cost too much.

Realistically, I'd like to see Either for LF.  Not sure who they should get for DH.  I think an option could be David Murphy who is having a solid offensive season.