• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Evidence that online fan voting for the All Star Game should be abolished

ah, it's fan participation -- if KC fans want to stuff the ballot box -- more power to 'em..........

Angels fan participation way down.

Trout should be top over-all vote getter..........oh well.

agreed. If the all star team was litered with our guys im sure wed all be stoked about it. I agree its a joke, and that fans in general are ignorant to the rest of the league, but id be the first to brag to the dodgers guys at work about it.

agreed. If the all star team was litered with our guys im sure wed all be stoked about it. I agree its a joke, and that fans in general are ignorant to the rest of the league, but id be the first to brag to the dodgers guys at work about it.

Disagree. It's bad enough we have to see them almost every day. I do not want to force that on the rest of America.

Actually, the rest of us voting KC to show how stupid the system is would be kind of funny.

Let's start the Shut Out Trout campaign ASAP.

I dont think it would matter. MLB will step in at some point, and fan votes for certain players will mysteriously spike while the KC vote comes down to earth. Then all will be right with the fan voting like it is every year. I really doubt 5 or more Kc starters make it. Im sure the league makes money off the fan vote, thats a good enough reason to keep it. Edited by QuinlansMinion

Disagree. It's bad enough we have to see them almost every day. I do not want to force that on the rest of America.

but how else will the outsiders know how harsh the conditions are around here?

Seeing an inning with joyce/cron/freese come up might be sort of an SOS to other fans, and then maybe theyd stop with the name change jokes

Most of the people on this forum aren't homers blindly voting for Angels players. I and probably most other here are of the opinion that voting should go to whoever we think is the best player in each position, or if it's a somewhat close call maybe then give the nod to the home team player.  

This year Trout is pretty much the only position player from the Angels who should go. 

Edited by ScottLux

They should just rename it the Royal Ball. Yost will probably give Trout two innings max.

LOL --- people have been talking about how the Royals are the most disliked team in MLB....  Imagine the reaction if the ASG ends up being Mike Trout and the Royals..   Ned Yost was his typical self and basically said if people don't like it vote, always the charmer.   Meanwhile Alex Gordon's comments were spot on. 

Mike Trout and the Royals sounds like a 50s-60s doo-wop group.

LOL --- people have been talking about how the Royals are the most disliked team in MLB.... Imagine the reaction if the ASG ends up being Mike Trout and the Royals.. Ned Yost was his typical self and basically said if people don't like it vote, always the charmer. Meanwhile Alex Gordon's comments were spot on.

Mike Trout and the Royals sounds like a 50s-60s doo-wop group.

Well Yost is kinda right, if enough people were passionate about it then it wouldn't be like this.

This is awesome.

With having the most player votes someone is voting, but a majority of those complaining all over probably haven't voted or cared until they saw the Royals players taking up spots.

I have a hard time believing small market KC is just hammering the ballot box while the rest of America apparently doesn't give a shit....