• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does Anyone Really Care....

I enjoy watching Pujols play, he is very intense.  He's a great player, and a great human being off the field.  Unfortunately there are few like him in today's game.  Hopefully, when Trout is Albert's age he is playing at the same level, and we can say the same about what a great person he is.  

i care

same as i did when Carew got his 3.000th hit, Sutton got his 300th win , Reggie got his

500th home run, etc

none of those players had their best years as an Angel and none of those players won a

World Series while they were here

Since you care, Matt Joyce is closing in on his 600th career strikeout.  :P

I think anyone who expresses irritation about the records and them being shared when broken is just looking for something to be bitter about.

Sports and records go hand in hand.  It is one of the cool things about sports.  To not gleen any joy from seeing them broken seems like a bitterman attitude.

I think anyone who expresses irritation about the records and them being shared when broken is just looking for something to be bitter about.

Sports and records go hand in hand. It is one of the cool things about sports. To not gleen any joy from seeing them broken seems like a bitterman attitude.

Especially baseball, and I agree with everything you said.

There's a big difference between bitterness and indifference. For most of us it's plain old indifference isn't it? I want to see him pass Bonds' HR mark because that would mean he's doing very well and therefore the team was doing well. But I'm pretty indifferent about the actual milestones. That might change though if he keeps hitting the crap out of the ball and helps to carry this team to success.